Thank you for your interest in the Bill & Pay solution - Pay by Text
Over 60% of customers prefer using their mobile devices to make payments. Customers will love the option and convenience to be notified and pay their invoices by text.
Pay by Text will improve your cashflow and workflow, increase customer satisfaction and on-time payments, and reduce payment support calls simultaneously. Pay by Text links and payment options have a 45% higher response rate than direct mail. In addition, customers are more likely to open the text message verses email with 94% viewed within 3 minutes.
- New Invoice notifications
- Payment confirmations
- AutoPay nods
- Invoice and past-due reminders
- Click Advanced Options
- Texting and click to activate
- They will see the option to add a phone number and agree to receive payment by text messages.
- Once their phone number is added, you can opt to send them text by choosing so under Customer Options. You can choose email and/or text message per notice or reminder.
- The customer MUST have an existing credit card and/or ACH account saved to the payment portal. If they do not, they are required to save one while making a payment on the payer portal. After which, that saved payment method will be available for Pay by Text with future payments.
- You can send them either an invite for the portal or email them the invoice to pay online.
- The customer is required to create an account and complete the opt-in option to add a phone number for Pay by Text.
- Customers are required to save a payment method while making a payment on the payer portal. After which, that saved payment method will be available for Pay by Text with future payments. If the first saved payment method was a credit card, and they want to add an ACH account: They need to process a payment while saving that ACH account on the payment portal for it to be available for Pay by Text.